Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dogs or cats?

A big debate around the world is; which
is the best pet- cat or dog?

I would choose dog because they are loving
and lots of fun to play with. I HATE CATS!
Anyway I can't have one(like I ever would)
because I'm alergic to them.

Please tell me your favourite and why!

4 comments:

peopleperson1 said...

DOGS!!!
puppies r cute and cudely and they r playful or lazy or both. but cats scratch and bite and they run away and they sleep all the time and they r always hiding. So for me it is definately DOGS!!!

peopleperson1 said...

r u really ellergic 2 cats?
im not c holdcroft anymore
im peopleperson1_rox

whatev1 said...

i would say both cos i know dogs r playful and all, but i reckon cats r still cool. i think im the only 1 who thinks this tho.

if i had a dog it would be a big siberian HUSKY!!!

Reddy Devil said...

dogs - totally! cats are pussys!